30+ years of brand experience
Bluetooth Phone Kit Offer
Hands Free, Voice Activated and Touch Screen
Since December 2003 it's been illegal to hold or even touch a mobile phone whilst driving. If being honest, most of us would admit we've done it at some point or even do it on a regular basis. Loud speaker mode on your lap is both against the law and highly dangerous.
In the 10 years since the law came into force over 1 million drivers have been convicted, receiving 3 points and a £60 fine. Now, plans are in place to raise the penalty to £90*.
We are offering this touch screen, voice activated bluetooth kit, supplied and fitted for a special offer price. The cost includes parts, labour, VAT and a 'smart bracket' allowing easy reach and damage free installation.
- Touch screen - 2.8" colour touch screen for menu selection, call handling and volume control
- Voice dialling - accurate voice recognition without training or recording. Visual and audio user help menu
- Bluetooth music – direct playback of music contained on your mobile through your vehicle front speakers
- Multi user support - connect up to 10 phones with 1500 contacts per unit
- Auto sync - automatic connection of your mobile when entering the vehicle and uploads any contact changes
- Multi-function display - shows contacts, call log, reception quality, handset name and network provider name
- Auto light change mode - display dims automatically for night driving or set with no display and wake on touch
- Colour selection display to match your instrument cluster lighting
- Security - unit unclips for removal and includes impact resistant carry case
- Works with iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Sony, Nokia, LG, Samsung and more
Be safe and legal for just £329 inc. Contact us today.
*Source - The Guardian Money/Motoring - May 2013